Complete thanks all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Posted thanks Carl!
Cards came in mail today 5/6/2022 including the Gausman T-87 along with two SMLB Freddie Freeman's. Two days before I received two SMLB Freemans in mail and thought it came from you missing the Gausman. So I wanted you to know I have the 3 cards now

Last edited:
Hi! I have an extra Wander Franco 2022 Topps Stars of MLB Chrome card 20 for trade. I could use the Royal Blue Mike Trout Angels. Best regards, David PS Is it blue or does it look like its black....I'm asking because someone traded me a Royal Blue Mike Trout....and it was black non-serial.

Last edited:
Hi! I have an extra Wander Franco 2022 Topps Stars of MLB Chrome card 20 for trade. I could use the Royal Blue Mike Trout Angels. Best regards, David PS Is it blue or does it look like its black....I'm asking because some traded me a Royal Blue Mike Trout....and it was black non-serial.
I'm good with that please post! It's the bkue parallel but it's more navy, not the royal Blue like some of them look. Nice sharp card.

I'm good with that please post! It's the bkue parallel but it's more navy, not the royal Blue like some of them look. Nice sharp card.
Okay....sounds good to me. I'll be posting the trade for us and pwe okay with me. Good luck with finishing the set! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Hi. i have # 9 mookie betts chrome. lmk if you still need it. if so i can use this lmk and pwe is fine. thanks. Larry

2021 TOPPS UPDATE SILVER PACK # 49 PERDOMO RC.