Compromised accounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Because of this morning's attack, several member accounts have been compromised. I would highly advise everyone to be absolutely certain you're sending money to the right person before paying for anything! I'm working on trying to figure out which accounts have been compromised but I may not be able to find them all.

If you cannot access your account, please find a way to reach out to one of the staff members and we'll work to get you your account back!

Because of this morning's attack, several member accounts have been compromised. I would highly advise everyone to be absolutely certain you're sending money to the right person before paying for anything! I'm working on trying to figure out which accounts have been compromised but I may not be able to find them all.

If you cannot access your account, please find a way to reach out to one of the staff members and we'll work to get you your account back!
Thanks for handling this so quickly and wonderfully Mike!

I noticed that Ryan’s account Molitor04x has been banned. So he may need to have his account restored.

Thanks so much again!

Mike

Thanks for handling this so quickly and wonderfully Mike!

I noticed that Ryan’s account Molitor04x has been banned. So he may need to have his account restored.

Thanks so much again!

Mike

All of the accounts that are still banned are compromised so we'll need to be in touch with the users to make sure they're the ones getting back into their account when we reset the password. I'll be back home in a few hours and can start helping out more with this.

All of the accounts that are still banned are compromised so we'll need to be in touch with the users to make sure they're the ones getting back into their account when we reset the password. I'll be back home in a few hours and can start helping out more with this.
Understood! Thanks again so much Mike!

All the best,
Mike

@Mike121

Hi Mike -

Bryon (mm1sub) contacted me on SCF that he is locked out of his account. Please let me know what information I can pass along to help him. Thanks!

Scobes

My dragonslayer913 acct is still banned
I sent you a private message a few minutes ago. Must have been posting here at the same time I was sending it. Ha! Anyways, reply to me there and we'll get it fixed for you.

I sent you a private message a few minutes ago. Must have been posting here at the same time I was sending it. Ha! Anyways, reply to me there and we'll get it fixed for you.
Yes I just replied to your message.

BTC Wallet? I don't even know what that is, so good try on getting donations from me via something I have no clue about! Requesting a Paypal donation might have worked, but I'd have a hard time believing the site would drop in a day w/o my $10 minimum donation. HA!

Mike fyi
Any Bench emails which normally went into my inbox is now going to spam. When I try to open that email, it won't allow me access. Once I log into the Bench I'm ok to view. Just another step I did not have to do prior.
Thx and merry xmas Jim

Mike, Did anything like this happen to your card club?
Leon

No, this attack was specific to this site and/or server. I'm really not 100% certain where the vulnerability was, but hopefully it's now fixed.

Mike fyi
Any Bench emails which normally went into my inbox is now going to spam. When I try to open that email, it won't allow me access. Once I log into the Bench I'm ok to view. Just another step I did not have to do prior.
Thx and merry xmas Jim

Again, unfortunately, this is something that's beyond my control anymore. Evidently your mail provider doesn't like something about The Bench's current mail server.

No, this attack was specific to this site and/or server. I'm really not 100% certain where the vulnerability was, but hopefully it's now fixed.

Again, unfortunately, this is something that's beyond my control anymore. Evidently your mail provider doesn't like something about The Bench's current mail server.
Mike ,It only started after this spam was announced, I can live with it Thx Jim