Considering new collection - low-end patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimmy - I'll pass for now since it's just black-and-white. Thanks though!

duke - the only patch I saw was the Short patch/autograph - it probably won't match with the Floyd since yours in a rookie.

metc - let me think about that trade. I'm kind of partial to holding on to the Hayward to see how he does as a rookie with the Packers.

Jimmy - I'll pass for now since it's just black-and-white. Thanks though!

duke - the only patch I saw was the Short patch/autograph - it probably won't match with the Floyd since yours in a rookie.

metc - let me think about that trade. I'm kind of partial to holding on to the Hayward to see how he does as a rookie with the Packers.

No problem, let me know when you decide. Being a CB his cards are never going to be worth that much anyway. Have a Great Weekend.

Yeah I know; I've heard that he has potential to take over a starting role though. Do you by any chance have (or can get) a scan of the patch?

Maybe he will be Prime Time Numero Dos (lol - very unlikely).

Let me think about it and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

would you do the 11 Topps Finest Cecil Short RC Auto Patch for the Cliff Floyd Auto? If you feel like thats good for you, i would do it. I have no problem trading in the other persons favor for Mets, Knicks and Raiders. LMK