**Contest is closed. Mike is the winner!** Spring Training Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone,
Thank you all for participating. I hope you had a little fun celebrating the return of baseball, I know I did.
The winner is Mike, he was the first one to guess the correct player: Jamey Carroll.
Jamey Carroll played his first MLB game on 9/11/02. He has played with the Expos, Nationals, Rockies, Indians, Dodgers, Twins, and Royals.

Contest is closed.
Good day everyone. I have been away from The Bench for a while, but now that baseball is back I feel like celebrating.
This contest will be fun. The goal is to guess which player I am describing. Each day I will list a fact, stat, or description of 1 player- and your goal is to guess who it is.

There can be 1 guess each day for any member in good standing. Rookies and Mods are all welcome.

The Prize: A random assortment of things from my card closet. This will consist of GU cards, autographed cards, IP autographed cards, and other team give-away items.

The catch: I am currently away at college, so I am going to try and make this contest last until March 7-13. That is when I will be home for my Spring Break. That means that my first hints will be very vague.

Once the correct player is guessed, I will announce it and PM the winner for their mailing address.
Good luck to all!

Hint 1: This player made his MLB debut in 2002.
Hint 2: This player has played for 7 different MLB teams. (Not including Minors)
Hint 3: Playing with 6 different franchises, this player has been on 4 different NL teams and 3 different AL teams.

Last edited: