Contest is over, BBonds25 wins it!! Guess the Concert and Year Contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey friends, I'm excited to be back after a long absence! I have been working hard with a new social work job, and having fun as dad and chauffeur of 3 little kids!

Anyway, I have an 8x10 signed by Luke and Joel Smallbone, the two Australian musicians who make up the Christian band for King and Country. It's yours if you tell me which my first Christian concert was, in what year!

One guess per member per day for the life of the contest, and i will share hints as we go along!

Blessings,

Kevin

** bbonds25 wins it, thanks to everyone for playing!

I will be back in December with two Star Wars autograph contests, in advance of Episode IX Rise of Skywalker!!

Last edited:
Katester, guess again, this is guessing my first Christian band and year.....I did see Night Ranger twice though, they are awesome!

Today's hint: this band's tour bus was paid for in part by their church bake sale fundraiser!

WOW, nailed it! Congrats!

Awesome! Must have been meant to be.

Short story: i serve as the commander of the AWANA children's ministry at our church. On March 4th, 2017, our church building burned down. The new building should be built and ready to move in next year. I think this picture may just have to go up on the children's ministry offive wall once we move in.

It's not sports related, but I'm pretty geeked about it.

Thanks again! Stay blessed!

Awesome! Must have been meant to be.

Short story: i serve as the commander of the AWANA children's ministry at our church. On March 4th, 2017, our church building burned down. The new building should be built and ready to move in next year. I think this picture may just have to go up on the children's ministry offive wall once we move in.

It's not sports related, but I'm pretty geeked about it.

Thanks again! Stay blessed!

That is just an awesome story, and i remember AWANA as a child, what a neat ministry! Thank you for your service to our youth, they are the future of the church, community, country, and world!

I posted in the trade manager, if you will accept, I will get this mailed off tomorrow! So excited that it will adorn the wall of your new church, and excited that after a tragedy, God brought about a new church, strong and ready to move into the future!

Blessings,

Kevin

That is just an awesome story, and i remember AWANA as a child, what a neat ministry! Thank you for your service to our youth, they are the future of the church, community, country, and world!

I posted in the trade manager, if you will accept, I will get this mailed off tomorrow! So excited that it will adorn the wall of your new church, and excited that after a tragedy, God brought about a new church, strong and ready to move into the future!

Blessings,

Kevin

Confirmed.

Thanks for the kind words. Have a blessed weekend.

Thanks again!

Brad