Contest is over...mcgwirenut is the winner!!! Guess the highest scoring MLB game today contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have 3 games available to select if anybody else would like to join this contest...

MLB Games Today:
Rockies vs Pirates
Brewers vs Nationals
Rangers vs Mariners

All picks need to be in by 11:20am...still have about 15 minutes to join!

Okay all picks are in...3 games left unclaimed...if one of those games is highest scoring we’ll roll this over into tomorrow to get a winner. Good luck to everybody!

Mike

Hi everybody. This is a contest for a 2006 Flair Showcase Omar Vizquel Showcase Stitches WBC GU Jersey Card #SS-OV. All you have to do is guess the MLB game with the highest combined score for today 5/28/2021. OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS!!! One guess per member. Each MLB game can only be picked once. Deadline for guesses is 11:20 am PST (1st pitch of first game today). Person who guesses the highest scoring game gets the card (I will add prizes if there is a tie). Good luck to everybody and thanks for playing!

MLB Games Today:
Reds vs Cubs (mm1sub)
Rockies vs Pirates (Not Picked)
Brewers vs Nationals (Not Picked)
Blue Jays vs Indians (Molitor04x)
Braves vs Mets (dubby25)
Marlins vs Red Sox (LarryG)
Yankees vs Tigers (Camsue)
Padres vs Astros (criollos)
Royals vs Twins (mechjo16)
Orioles vs White Sox (cmcjr99)
Angels vs A’s (katester44)
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks (mcgwirenut)
Giants vs Dodgers (Mike121)
Rangers vs Mariners (Not Picked)

Here is the prize:
View attachment 11324
Rangers and Mariners! Thanks.

Pretty much impossible for the Reds-Cubs game to be the winner. That would mean that all the games for today are going to have a 1-0 final score,......,well, never say never I guess.

Mcgwirenut is the winner...there were 14 total runs scored in the Cardinals Diamondbacks game. Congrats I will post the Vizquel as a free card.

Thanks again to everybody for playing.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.