CONTEST OVER - NBA All-Star Game MVP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, all guesses accepted up to dragonslayer at post #25.

unfortunately for Tennelson55, i can't include you because you have no bench points. a rule is a rule, sorry.

maybe we can work out a trade tho :)

thanx for playing everyone,
paul

sorry, but you don't even have a single bench point :eek:
if you had 8 or 9 i probably coulda let it slide.

let's work out a trade and i can toss you some extras if i have anything you can use.

as far as the winners, i'll get that taken care of in the morning when i get home from work.

paul

and the winners are:

sgbt4 #6

gonavy0806 #11

i'm going to use the random number gerator to draw a number. using your post #, who ever is closest will win the bigger prize. the other will still win, but a lesser prize.

i'll get the prizes later today after i wake up, lol. i'm gonna draw right now tho. and the winning number is 11.

gonavy0806 wins!!!!!!

paul

Last edited:
and the winners are:

sgbt4 #6

gonavy0806 #11

i'm going to use the random number gerator to draw a number. using your post #, who ever is closest will win the bigger prize. the other will still win, but a lesser prize.

i'll get the prizes later today after i wake up, lol. i'm gonna draw right now tho. and the winning number is 11.

gonavy0806 wins!!!!!!

paul

Paul,
Thanks for a great contest! Always happy to be a winner :)
Brian

and the winners are:

sgbt4 #6

gonavy0806 #11

gonavy0806 wins!!!!!!

paul

Paul

Prize received. Good stuff :D Thanks

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.