Contest Over Rotorob is the Winner!! Guess One of My Top Five Favorite Movies Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday guess is Psycho. Thanks again!

We have a winner! Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho is one of my top 5 favorite movies. Great guess! I will post the prize up as free cards and get them out in the next few days.

Thanks for playing everybody...some really great guesses...now I want to go back and watch some of these movies!

I will try to dig up another prize to run another contest sometime soon...this was a lot of fun!

Congrats rotorob! Birds.....was a much better movie....my opinion! Best regards, David

Thanks, David. I enjoyed most anything Hitchcock.

We have a winner! Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho is one of my top 5 favorite movies. Great guess! I will post the prize up as free cards and get them out in the next few days.

Thanks for playing everybody...some really great guesses...now I want to go back and watch some of these movies!

I will try to dig up another prize to run another contest sometime soon...this was a lot of fun!

Great contest, thanks for it. Makes me want to stay in all day (especially with the cold weather) pop some corn and relive some classics!

If you guys like Hitchcock, try To Catch a Thief, Cary Grant and Grace Kelly at their best!

Not a Hitchcock guy - but enjoyed both Vertigo and Rear Window. And Family Guy does a nice little spoof of North by Northwest in the Mel Gibson episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.