Contest Over. Winner is boivingp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbarbos1

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Contest Over. The winner is boivingp with the correct number 192

Hello Everyone,
I am wishing you all a great Christmas season. I have not been on The Bench that much these past months, but I wanted to offer up a Christmas contest.
The Rules: Because I want it to take more than 1 day to finish I will be picking a number from 1-200. You can guess one time every day until December 20th. If no one picks the correct number I will send the prizes to the closest guesser. Also, if somehow there are two winners, I will send the prizes to the guesser who guessed first. Anyone can take a guess, new members and veterans alike.
The Prize: There will be many things. Some of the guarantees will be baseball cards, Baseball Game Used Cards, possibly a Certified autographed card or two. I will also be adding in some of my doubles of my IP/TTM autographs. There will be other stuff, I am in the process of cleaning out my card closet.
I will try my best to update the used numbers, but please look through the post to make sure that you are not guessing pre-guessed numbers. The winner will receive a PM from me asking for their mailing address once the contest is over.
Good luck to all!
-Danny

Numbers Used
1, 11, 20, 26, 44, 46, 55, 69, 77, 112, 113, 137, 151, 168

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.