Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Been a long time since I did a contest so I thought I would try a fun one, at least I think it's fun:)

I work the front desk at a hotel and at least once a day I get asked the same question, your goal here is to figure out what that question is. Yes, there are a few questions I might get asked each day at work but this one is very specific and not something like "Do you have any rooms open?" First hint!

Simple rules--

1) You get to ask one "yes or no" question a day and you can take up to two guesses a day at the answer.

2) First person to get the answer right will win a TBD prize. I will do my best to make the prize something the winner can actually use for their collection or PC.

3) If contest goes past 1 day I will do my best to start giving hints.

Have fun and Go!!:)

Dewayne is the winner, sorry it did not last longer (Nick says that to his wife I bet!:))!

Last edited:
Guess # 1 "Do you offer a AAA discount?"
Guess # 2 "Is there a continental breakfast included in the room rate?"

Thanks for the contest.

lol, dewayne beat me to one of my guesses, haha

my yes or no question: does this "question" pertain to you or the hotel?

great contest :)
paul

Is this hotel pager friendly?

Ha, not once yet, must not be many Hangover fans around here.

Do you have a frequent flier tie-in?

Not once.

Where's the restroom?

Many times but not daily.

Is this hotel animal friendly?

Many times but not daily.

Wheres the elevator? Good contest! Just got back from redlands near Los angeles! Best regards, David

Elevator is right by the front desk, but have still been asked that question a few times.

can I please have some extra towels?

Many times but usually with the weekend crowd.

How long did it take to grow the beard?

WINNER!! Thought this contest would go longer than a few hours!:) Other than Gehrig what are you collecting these days? Or maybe something for the little one?

Guess # 1 "Do you offer a AAA discount?"
Guess # 2 "Is there a continental breakfast included in the room rate?"

Thanks for the contest.

Answers to both is yes and have been asked them many times but not daily.

lol, dewayne beat me to one of my guesses, haha

my yes or no question: does this "question" pertain to you or the hotel?

great contest :)
paul

Dewayne beat you man!

Is there an ice machine on my floor?

Not once. Been asked a few times where they are on the first floor though.

Yeah!!! :) I took a stab in the dark. I am not picky if you want to send something but don't really have to. I just enjoyed the thrill of guessing. Looking forward to the next one.

Hope all is well with the family. You still playing in the BSL? I miss it but do not have the time even if I wanted to.

Take care,
Dewayne

Yeah!!! :) I took a stab in the dark. I am not picky if you want to send something but don't really have to. I just enjoyed the thrill of guessing. Looking forward to the next one.

Hope all is well with the family. You still playing in the BSL? I miss it but do not have the time even if I wanted to.

Take care,
Dewayne

You won fair and square so I'll send you something, might not be what you expect but I bet you will like it:)

Still doing the BSL and love it, best sim game I have ever played. Maybe in the future you'll have more time on your hands and be able to sign up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.