Cooper Kupp 2017 Panini Contenders Round Numbers Emerald RC FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Have this Cooper Kupp RC FT.

BV is $12. Wants are in my sig and don't mind trading for either football or baseball.

Attachments

• Cooper Kupp and Kenny Golladay 2017 Panini Contenders Round Numbers Emerald FT.jpg
    Cooper Kupp and Kenny Golladay 2017 Panini Contenders Round Numbers Emerald FT.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Cooper Kupp and Kenny Golladay 2017 Panini Contenders Round Numbers Emerald FT (back).jpg
    Cooper Kupp and Kenny Golladay 2017 Panini Contenders Round Numbers Emerald FT (back).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh I noticed you collect Craig kimbrel I have the 2022 Topps silver & gold foils of his if you're interested.

Is it the Gold /2022 or the Gold Foil?

I will also take a look at your Flickr thanks!

I have the silver foil & the gold foil. Sorry I guess I made that kinda confusing.

I liked these as well:

Myles Garrett 17 Phoenix Red RC /299
Calvin Johnson 14 Topps Chrome Camo Refractor /499
Darius Leonard 20 Donruss Silver Die Cut /75
Saen Taylor/Champ Bailey 21 Panini Illusions Trophy Club /25
Mike Trout 21 Topps Chrome Photo Variation Refractor
Cristian Pache 21 Topps Chrome Black and White Diamond Refractor RC
Mike Soroka 21 Donruss Artist Proof /10

I would trade the Artist's proof Soroka.I can't find a recently sold on the Artist proof but I found one listed for $14 and I could buy a listed emerald cooper Kupp for $5

I would trade the Artist's proof Soroka.I can't find a recently sold on the Artist proof but I found one listed for $14 and I could buy a listed emerald cooper Kupp for $5
That works for me. Want to try for a larger trade or no?

No I think I'm good some of the stuff you listed that you liked I have very little interest in trading the Taylor card is one of them it's in my PC but thanks for the offer.

Nice! Those cards are sweet I like that it's Taylor and Bailey that makes it twice as nice because I collect Champ Bailey too! Thanks for sharing I appreciate the look.

Nice! Those cards are sweet I like that it's Taylor and Bailey that makes it twice as nice because I collect Champ Bailey too! Thanks for sharing I appreciate the look.
Oh you collect both? Well then you need to get all the versions!