Cooper Kupp 2017 Panini Contenders Round Numbers Emerald RC FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm going to throw those Kimbrel cards in with the Soroka /10 I don't think I will run across another person that can use them for a while so I can't think of a better person for them to go to.

Oh you collect both? Well then you need to get all the versions!
Yeah I'm working on it and if these 2 cards sell soon I plan to invest in a few Taylor cards.

Attachments

• IMG_20220307_225048622.jpg
    IMG_20220307_225048622.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220305_015403716.jpg
    IMG_20220305_015403716.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1
I'm going to throw those Kimbrel cards in with the Soroka /10 I don't think I will run across another person that can use them for a while so I can't think of a better person for them to go to.

Yeah I'm working on it and if these 2 cards sell soon I plan to invest in a few Taylor cards.
Thanks a lot I appreciate that!

Have I ever shown you my Sean Taylor PC? I have over 300 of his cards. It's my goal to get every card of his made (I know I won't be able to get 1/1s).

Those Francos will def get you a lot of $$$.

Yeah you did show me a couple months back you definitely have more of his cards then I do but given I have only collected sports cards in 2017 I have a decent collection.

Yeah you did show me a couple months back you definitely have more of his cards then I do but given I have only collected sports cards in 2017 I have a decent collection.
That's great! Hope you are able to keep adding more.