Couple Expos in, my first for '10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expos94

Prospect
It's been slow going lately, let's hope I can find some time to give the project a good push and 2010 brings more than '09 did. I got a couple yesterday... Gerry Hannahs signed one of my customs. It was a quick turnaround, I sent it over the holidays. Brett Gideon signed a card as well which took a bit longer... judging by the postage it was sent at least a year ago... I don't have my stats handy.
1gidhan.jpg

thanks guys...

I love picking up Expos who own "firsts" for the franchise... even the littlest things. Hannahs was the first Expo pitcher to pick up a win at Olympic Stadium.

Nice ones. How many different Expos do you have now?

I was hoping to reach 200 by the end of 2009 but things got really busy for me lately and I fell short... I even stopped logging in what came in, went out, and how long it took... I figure I'm around 175. This weekend I think I'll sit down and organize stuff a bit and count what I'm at.

I was hoping to reach 200 by the end of 2009 but things got really busy for me lately and I fell short... I even stopped logging in what came in, went out, and how long it took... I figure I'm around 175. This weekend I think I'll sit down and organize stuff a bit and count what I'm at.

I would like to see if i can hit or be over 200 by the end of this year. Next time I go the card show I'll see if the guy has an extra Maysey auto for you.