Couple Ripken's FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gestes72

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2023 Topps A&G mini relic Cal Ripken Jr. $12
2023 Stadium Club chrome refractor Cal Ripken Jr. $12

looking for Jeter in return

I would be interested in either or both of the Ripkens listed. LMK if I have something of interest. Thanks!
Rick

How much in trade value do you need for the Jeter SSP?
When I checked last, I don't think there was any kind of a listing for bv. I believe the insertion rates for the variations were inserted between one in 500 to 700+ packs depending on the box type. I always have a difficult time trying to put values on these. Wild guess....at least $100. I could be way off one way or the other. LMK your thoughts.

When I checked last, I don't think there was any kind of a listing for bv. I believe the insertion rates for the variations were inserted between one in 500 to 700+ packs depending on the box type. I always have a difficult time trying to put values on these. Wild guess....at least $100. I could be way off one way or the other. LMK your thoughts.
No BV the last few sold for between $29-$35 on Ebay you only do established players for Twins refractors correct as I have some of those I could add or a Simeon Woods Richardson auto if you would be interested in that.

No BV the last few sold for between $29-$35 on Ebay you only do established players for Twins refractors correct as I have some of those I could add or a Simeon Woods Richardson auto if you would be interested in that.
I collect any Twins refractors that I don't have. Prospect cards that never made it to the Bigs are low priority. I'll be a bit choosy when trading the Jeter. Would love to trade it for something comparable for any of my PCs.

Would you do this

The two ripken's and a 2023 Topps Gold RC /2023 Corbin Carroll

for the Jeter and

2023 Topps Aaron Judge Major League Materials #MLM-AJ

Would you do this

The two ripken's and a 2023 Topps Gold RC /2023 Corbin Carroll

for the Jeter and

2023 Topps Aaron Judge Major League Materials #MLM-AJ
I'd have to pass. Trade value, for me, would be higher than any of the recent sales on eBay.