cowboy fans come take my PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonMead

BANNED
BANNED
mainly TRADING for paypal but will trade for Demarcus ware

2011 certified potential demarco murray/50 rookie auto looking for 30 paypal in trade. or 30 SV demarcus ware

2012 rookies and stars slideshow troy aikman/15 looking for 35 paypal in trade or equal SV demarcus ware

can add more cards from requests.

im not trying to sell, i simply said im trading for 35 paypal or equal sale value of DeMarcus Ware. ill expand it to all cowboys if it makes you feel better.

Trading for Paypal is Still selling and is a violation of site rules. You can trade for other cards but Not "trade" as you are calling it for Paypal. It's still selling, unless of course there is a player with the name "Paypal".

Once you have 20 bench points you can then "trade for Paypal"...

Last edited:
I only put Paypal for the value I'm looking for. At least 30 sale value for Murray or 35 for aikman. Also I'm willing to trade for cash/trade if people want. I'd prefer ware in trade but if someone wants to offer me 15 in items/20 cash for the aikman in trade I'd take it

ø
I only put Paypal for the value I'm looking for. At least 30 sale value for Murray or 35 for aikman. Also I'm willing to trade for cash/trade if people want. I'd prefer ware in trade but if someone wants to offer me 15 in items/20 cash for the aikman in trade I'd take it

Then you say what value in trade you want for it but as per site rules you can't do any transactions that are sales including PayPal. All of us members have to follow the rules here. I even got a official warning by just wording a thread wrong because you can't sell in any way till you have 20 bench points including Paypal because I hats still selling. The rules apply to us all to protect everyone. The mods haven't been keeping up lately and checking these things like they is d to because if they we we you would have gotten an official warning by now. The other member and myself are only trying to let you know the rules for your own good so if you wanted to edit your thread to say you are trading only you could do that before a mod see's and gives you a warning which counts against you as a rules violation. We are just trying to help...

FYI, card and cash deals still fall under a sale because a form of money/ and or Paypal is a sale. Money or PayPal changing hands constitutes a Sale. Once you have 20 bench points for trades then you can do those types of deals all you want as long as you follow the site rules.

Last edited:
it is a trade if it is card/cash it is only a sale if it is all paypal. like i said im looking for 35 sale value. of that at minimum 15 must be a card. if this site would transfer feedback it wouldnt matter the rules as i have perfect feedback elsewhere and really it kills me to have to start over. i wont be editing my post. i have perfect feedback elsewhere and only joined this site to find 3 specific cards that i absouletly need. it only hurt's this site if im not on it.

in case anyone needs/wants reassurance of who i am. here is previous feedback from a different site. http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/itrader.php?u=29404 20 transactions all perfect

Hey Good Buddy I think I have a Demarcus ware GU and ALOT of WARE Refractors and inserts and Base stuff I will get yah A LIST tonight if yah Like let m eknow Thanks

more interested in the GU then the refractors unless its one of the 3 2012 chrome printing plates i need for my master rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.