Crazy ebay Auction for 2008 UD Heroes Ken Griffey Jr. auto 5/10!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

One bid is has zero feedback...another 2 feedback and a third is private bidder! Has a bad smell to it. Best regards, David

I saw the same thing, hopefully it turns out well for the seller.

Thanks for sharing

The seller has about 5 Ken Griffey jr. auto from the 2008 ud .....the bidder with only 2 feedback has placed bids on all of them. Best regards, David

Who knows what the private bidder is and I would like to bid on a few of the other griffey's but the zero feedback person may have place a max bid $500.00 or more...Best regards, David

The madness has popped up on three of the four other auctions by the same seller.....Mr. zero feedback....bidding up over the Mr. 2 feedback. $500.00, $300.00 and $300.00...Best regards, David

a little ridiculous dont you think

Any auction with bidders with 0 feedback and 2 and private bidder........all on the same auction means red flags..... they could be working for the seller or against the seller....I maybe the only acutal bidder on 4 of the 5 Griffey Jr. autos listed by the same seller. Best regards, David

We'll find out if the guy that won pays for the Griffey jr. auto or if I get a second chance offer from one of four auctions that I bid on............I might have been the only real bidder of the four! Best regards, David

We'll find out if the guy that won pays for the Griffey jr. auto or if I get a second chance offer from one of four auctions that I bid on............I might have been the only real bidder of the four! Best regards, David

What were your max bids compared to final price?