Custom Allen & Ginter Giveaway 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Listed a few of the Bazooka Backs on eBay... you guys might be surprised to see what these customs end up going for on the open market ;)

All proceeds will go towards future printing costs.

Last edited:
Listed a few of the Bazooka Backs on eBay... you guys might be surprised to see what these customs end up going for on the open market ;)

All proceeds will go towards future printing costs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191548923633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201321416580?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201321417153?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Some of those numbers are crazy!!!!

Mike, I picked up an Upton, but thank you!!!!
Tony,

I have an extra Kate Upton, check my wants in post #122.

Mike

I have these 3 for you:

12 Chris Reed
84 Andrew McCutchen
85 Phil Mickleson

You have a few that I can use on the list. I wish I could have finished you out.

Hi, Looking for these Custom A & G minis from Ryan. Only 5 to go. Giving 2 for 1

12-Reed
34-Carpenter
51-Rizzo
84-McCutchen
85-Mickelson

I Have These:

3-Spider-Man
8-Myers
16-Rodd-RC
22-Sailor Jack
36-Cespedes
56-Nadal
59-Santana
64-Cingrani
70-Howard
72-Jones
81-Pagan
86-Rollins
87-Reyes

Bazooka Red Back #/25

1-Goldschmidt
86-Rollins
90-Morse

Autos-AGA-RR-Rodd
AGA-SC-Santa

Also have 2015 Topps Series #1 and Heritage I could trade. PM me if interested. Thanks

Benny

Last edited:
Mike, I picked up an Upton, but thank you!!!!

I have these 3 for you:

12 Chris Reed
84 Andrew McCutchen
85 Phil Mickleson

You have a few that I can use on the list. I wish I could have finished you out.

What is it that you need

Benny

Ryan, way to create a market for a product, the trading commences! Fun to follow, and still love my Roberto Clemente A&G mini, it is framed proudly with a Clemente card display I made with some vintage and modern, and your piece is in there as well, a great item, and fun to see!

Thanks again!

Kevin Mc

That is awesome to hear Kev, it makes me happy to think that cards I've made are getting displayed all over the country amongst peoples favorite pieces of cardboard. It was fun seeing somebody post one of my cards on eBay (no bidders though, boo), it's been fun seeing people trade them, and something I think it would be cool one day is to see one of my cards surface at a card shop or an expo. That would be funny. Thanks for the kind words!

Ryan, way to create a market for a product, the trading commences! Fun to follow, and still love my Roberto Clemente A&G mini, it is framed proudly with a Clemente card display I made with some vintage and modern, and your piece is in there as well, a great item, and fun to see!

Thanks again!

Kevin Mc

That is awesome to hear Kev, it makes me happy to think that cards I've made are getting displayed all over the country amongst peoples favorite pieces of cardboard. It was fun seeing somebody post one of my cards on eBay (no bidders though, boo), it's been fun seeing people trade them, and something I think it would be cool one day is to see one of my cards surface at a card shop or an expo. That would be funny. Thanks for the kind words!

For sure man, you do great work and I enjoy seeing fun stuff like this take off! Hopefully the next one that surfaces on ebay goes for a lot and you get a cut!!

Anything new in the works??

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Jeez, it's been a while. Not to mention I've added 14 new cards to the set, have an expanded checklist for the Bazooka Backs, and have added a limited Blue Back variation unlike anything Topps ever put out in their Allen & Ginter set which are #'d out of 5. Some of you are chasing this set and I'm pumped about that! Anyways, for anybody who wants another go-around of free cards, post the name of a first place team + the word reload. For example: ROYALS RELOAD! Or ASTROS RELOAD!

If you want more than my traditional envelope of cards for every $5 paypal sent my way to [email protected] I will send you five additional packs on top of your three pack reload. Any money earned will go towards expanding the set!

To my fellow traders who used this forum as a place to make trades for my cards (Mike, Benski3, tglg, Katester44, mgm37, Tennelson55, Sturgeon, Seawolf17, scc76), I appreciate your interest in this set so I will be sending any of you who go for this reload, a Blue Back variation mini as my appreciation to you. Thanks for your support!!

Ryan

Last edited:
Can't believe you are adding MORE to this set!!!

I will start it off - Nationals RELOAD!

Thanks in advance for the cards - hopefully more trading will follow!

cooooooooool stuff man! if we donate 5 paypal to you, does that mean we get more packs for the base cards plus a chance of a #'d card (just the same as an ordinary pack) or do we just get straight base cards? please let me know!
i love the set! i need more, so if possible i'd like to do this type of reload
NBA RELOAD
and if that doesn't work for ya,
RED SOX RELOAD
Thanks man!

Thanks roddster. First off - CARDINALS RELOAD .

Also, I am going to send you an additional $5 as I would like the extras. Thanks again, and for those that are trading, I am still in need of some cards for the base set. I will post a list after receiving what I do in my packs and checking out the new and expanded checklist.

Katester44, this set has now reached 100 plus!
Tennelson55, packs you buy will have #'d cards in them!
tglg, thanks for contributing $5 for more cards! Hope this next installment helps complete your set!

Ryan, may I reload for Hank Aaron and Roberto Clemente? My son and I just went to the ***** Leagues museum in K.C. and I am making a custom display, and hoped to include these two! If you have any other customs from players who were ***** Leaguers, that would be awesome. Glad to send a SASE.

Thanks and God Bless!

Kevin Mc