Custom Card Help - Done. Thanks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHauch

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hello everyone,

I am looking to add to my Indians collection as I am running out of players who have cards ever produced of them in an Indians uniform.

Billy (Therion on The Bench) was making custom cards for me of players who had very few cards produced of a player. I haven't heard from him and I see he has not been on the site for sometime.

I now want to send to players who played for the Indians but never had a baseball card produced.

I was wondering if someone would be able to make a custom card for me that would be simply enough so I would be able to make changes to it (like the players name and number).

For the card, I would like it to have the Indians logo on it and a place for them to sign. Other than that I am not very picky.

I would be willing to send out two cards to every player and if they send both back signed I will give one to the person that created the custom for me. I figure to have about 100 different players to send too.

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.0 and Word Perfect that I use. I am not an expert with either. :D

Thanks for any help,

Ron

Last edited:
What Indians players do you still need? I have a template in Powerpoint that I created that is really easy to use (find a photo, put it in the powerpoint, print it out - there are 8 cards per page, and then cut them out with scissors or razor). I could possibly help you out if you're willing to use that.

Most of the players I need probably don't have pictures of them in an Indians uniform if any uniform. Most of these players only played a few games in baseball ever.

I am just looking them up in the 2009 Harvey address book.

If you could just put the Indians logo in for the photo that would work.

If you want I can send you a few names.

Let me know,

Ron

Send me 10-15 names. I'll see what I can find for photos for those guys if possible. If not, I'll put the logo in the pwrpt intead.

how about this one...

TEMPLATEforfront.png

That looks good. You actually sent that card to me and I sent it out and got it signed by him.

Only problem is the guys I am looking for probably won't have pictures of them in an Indians uniform.

Instead of the picture, could I just get an Indians logo?

LMK,

Ron

Ron, have you seen these generic cards I've been using for Mariners. (on the left)
ttm18.jpg

The smearing is due to the ink and paper I've been using so I don't think I would be an issue for you. I could change the colors and "Seattle Sports Signatures" to something else, add a logo, and email it to you as a .psd. That way you would just need to change the name and resave it before you printed each one you wanted.

Thoughs?

edit:
guess I'm late to the party

Ron, have you seen these generic cards I've been using for Mariners. (on the left)
ttm18.jpg

The smearing is due to the ink and paper I've been using so I don't think I would be an issue for you. I could change the colors and "Seattle Sports Signatures" to something else, add a logo, and email it to you as a .psd. That way you would just need to change the name and resave it before you printed each one you wanted.

Thoughs?

edit:
guess I'm late to the party

That would be great also.

LMK,

Ron

Everyone,

I have enough offers for custom cards for right now.

Please allow the guys who have started to work on cards for me finish before anyone else wants to help.

Thanks,

Ron

Thanks to everyone who offered to help me with a custom card.

Worldwideed came up with a simple but wonderful design that will work for my TTM.

Thanks again Ed.

Ron