Cy Young project at 13-new photo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
So sent my photo for a consignment at the Lake Tahoe Celebrity Golf Tourny...supposivly the guy got Maddux, Saberhagen and Smoltz to all sign it for me. The course took my photo along with other oversized items this guy had since I guess they are a holes. Anyways he couldn't get any of that stuff back from the course even after the event was over so he payed $$$ and bought this to replace what I lost.
0817121128.jpg
Really liked the photo I had of Cy Young but guess I can't complain to much, he spent like $90 for this and I have a few guys I didn't. Only one missing from what I had before sending it out is Denny McLain, luckily he does a signing here around the beginning of every year cheap.

Steve Bedrosian-87
Rollie Fingers-81
Vern Law-60 (glad I don't have to send to him again after last time)
Randy Jones-76
Bob Turley-58
Jim Lonborg-67
Whitey Ford-61
Frank Viola-88
Jim Perry-70
Mike McCormick-67
Pat Hentgen-96
Brett Saberhagen-85&89
Fernando Valenzuela-81

Looks good although sorry not what you had, please let me know when McLain's doing another signing. I've got to bite the bullet and pay to get my '68 taken care...

Tried calling and emailing and waz told as far as they know everything was tossed since sign said no outside memorabilia. Told em it better not wind up on ebay since i have photo of each time a signature was added