Dallas Stars IP (103 autos!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I went out to watch the Dallas Stars practice this morning since I am going to start a new job Monday morning and won't be able to go as frequently as I would like to. I came away with 103 autos total (some of the custom index cards are dups). I got to the arena before the players arrived around 7:30 and got them all as they came in, watched practice, and then got them a second time to work on some of the 50/50 deals I have going right now. Scobes, SLNoble13, ragtop12, majdic2136 I got stuff done for all you guys. Obed & Jeff, your cards are already in the mailbox ready to go out tomorrow...Scott & Spencer I will get your stuff out hopefully after the next trip to practice. I don't have a lot of stuff left to get done. Here is the haul from the day...scan heavy!!!

Jamie Benn
hpqscan0002-59.jpg

Stu Barnes
hpqscan0001-104.jpg

Stephane Robidas
hpqscan0003-53.jpg

Kari Lehtonen
hpqscan0005-24.jpg

hpqscan0006-19.jpg

Adam Burish
hpqscan0008-11.jpg

Brenden Morrow
hpqscan0007-19.jpg

Trevor Daley
hpqscan0004-36.jpg

hpqscan0009-9.jpg

hpqscan0010-10.jpg

hpqscan0011-5.jpg

hpqscan0017-7.jpg

hpqscan0018-6.jpg

hpqscan0024-1.jpg

hpqscan0029-3.jpg

hpqscan0025-3.jpg

hpqscan0026-2.jpg

hpqscan0027-3.jpg

hpqscan0028-2.jpg

hpqscan0030-2.jpg

hpqscan0031-3.jpg

hpqscan0032-1.jpg

Former Stars goalie Eddie Belfour was at practice and I was lucky to run into him as he was coming out of the gift shop. I didn't have any cards for him since I had no idea I would be getting him since I hadn't met him before so I had him sign a puck I got from Stu Barnes that they used during practice.

photo-4-1.jpg

For the last two seasons, I have been talking to Steve Ott about getting a stick from him after a practice. Every time I had been he has had them packed up for a road trip, or I wasn't able to stay for the entire practice. Today was finally my lucky day and I got one of Steve Ott's sticks (my favorite Stars player). Krys Barch told me that next practice he would get me one as well - my second favorite Stars player. Pretty sweet stick!!! :D

photo-2-4.jpg

photo-3-2.jpg

Awesome man! You are going to need a new scanner after that haul! I can;t wait to get my 50/50's :) Thanks again for doing that :)

awesome job Andrew...what's your new job?? no longer at the pro shop??

I am still looking for stuff. I had to move a second time in a month because my room mate got us evicted for bouncing his rent check. I will probably include it with the Morrow photo whenever I send that out to you if that's cool. I am still working on getting all my stuff unpacks and sorted.