Dallas Stars IP and TTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I may stop being lazy and scan stuff again at some point

First the TTM
Danny Darwin
4/4
Home address in Sanger Texas
3 days

Stars Practice

Went down to Dallas Stars practice today and cleaned up

Jamie Benn- 1 Puck
Mike Modano- 1 Puck
Brad Richards- 2/2 Cards
Joe Nieuwendyk- 1/1 Card
Trevor Daley- 2/2 Cards, 1/1 8x10
Steve Ott- 1/1 Card, 1/1 8x10
Brenden Morrow- 2/2 Cards
Alex Auld- 2/2 Cards
Marty Turco- 2/2 cards
Toby Peterson- 1/1 8x10
Mark Fistric- 1/1 8x10
Loui Eriksson- 2/2 Cards, 1/1 8x10
James Neal- 1/1 8x10
Nicklas Grossman- 1/1 8x10
Jere Lehtinen- 2/2 cards
Matt Niskanen - 2/2 cards
Stephane Robidas- 1/1 8x10
Mike Ribeiro- 2/2 Cards

Oh man I hate you right now! :p If you get a chance to hit up a Stars practice again soon and wouldn't mind me sending you a few cards, please let me know! I need quite a few of those guys for my 05/06 MVP set! Congrats on a great day!
Christian

The Stars are awesome! Darrell, that is simply amazing! What a terrific haul!

Christian- I am going back on the last Friday of February. If you want to do a 50/50 for those cards you need signed let me know. Just send me the same amount of cards as you want signed, just no more than 2 per player. Only person I cannot take is modano. Let me know

Oh man I hate you right now! :p If you get a chance to hit up a Stars practice again soon and wouldn't mind me sending you a few cards, please let me know! I need quite a few of those guys for my 05/06 MVP set! Congrats on a great day!
Christian

Some quality names for the Stars, congrats on those additions - especially the James Neal. I watched him play junior here in Plymouth...