Damaged auto pull. What do I do??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Purchased a hobby box of SP Signature fb today. The autograpgh has a bad corner. How do I go about contacting Upper Deck??
Card pulled was Party of 4 auto #P-KHAJ #'d 02/35
Lavell Hawkins Titans WR
Malcom Kelly Redskins WR
Dexter Jackson Buccaneers WR
Adrian Arrington Saints WR

Thanks!
Rick

call upper deck then tell them how this happened by just opening the pack and how it WASNOT YOUR FAULT! Explain that you either want a refund of a card with equal or above value.

I would send it in for replacement but make sure you send with signature conformation to make sure they get it and they can;t say they never recived the package you sent. They tried that with me once but once I said is sent with signature conformation and that stopped the we are sorry but we didn;t recive anything from you real fast.

You have to create a case BEFORE you send. I just did the same thing. Here is what you do:

Email [email protected]

Explain the situation and they will create a case for you, then you have to type a letter explaining the details (mail with the card) and what will be enclosed in the package. Like truffleshuffle0 said, signature confirmation is the way to go so you know they recieve it.

When they create the case for you they will explain the same details I just described. Also, make sure you put the case # on the FRONT of the envelope/bubble mailer, otherwise it will be returned!

If, you have any other questions regarding, damaged/missing cards from companies send me a PM I have sent 20 cases throughout the last 5 years.

Good Luck,

Jason

You have to create a case BEFORE you send. I just did the same thing. Here is what you do:

Email [email protected]

Explain the situation and they will create a case for you, then you have to type a letter explaining the details (mail with the card) and what will be enclosed in the package. Like truffleshuffle0 said, signature confirmation is the way to go so you know they recieve it.

When they create the case for you they will explain the same details I just described. Also, make sure you put the case # on the FRONT of the envelope/bubble mailer, otherwise it will be returned!

If, you have any other questions regarding, damaged/missing cards from companies send me a PM I have sent 20 cases throughout the last 5 years.

Good Luck,

Jason

EXACTLY!

Robbie