Dang It! PSA/DNA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArodYanksFan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
So for a while now I have wanted to send in some of my TTM autos to be authenticated and slabbed...so I sent in 5 cards to test out the waters.

So it was $20/card and some extra fees for shipping, ect.

Then last night I was looking at their website and notices there was a special for $10/card!!! But I didn't write "August Special" on the submission slip! Crap!

Teaches me to slow down and read their site a little more carefully!

Update Below!!!!

Last edited:
Send them an e-mail and tell them you just noticed their special and can you still get it...Worse thing would be they say no.

Roxy

Send them an e-mail and tell them you just noticed their special and can you still get it...Worse thing would be they say no.

Roxy

Good advice. I just sent them an e-mail in the hopes they can give me that pricing. I'll let everyone know.

So for a while now I have wanted to send in some of my TTM autos to be authenticated and slabbed...so I sent in 5 cards to test out the waters.

So it was $20/card and some extra fees for shipping, ect.

Then last night I was looking at their website and notices there was a special for $10/card!!! But I didn't write "August Special" on the submission slip! Crap!

Teaches me to slow down and read their site a little more carefully!

Where on their site do you see that spacial? I can't find it....

half off regular grading fees...so if the fee was $20 then it's half price at $10 each...that's what he's saying i think...all of his must have been a regualr $20 fee.

From time to time in the past PSA has run a $10 special that includes pretty much everything under like $150 or $250 regular auth fees.

a bit confusing the way it was written.

half off regular grading fees...so if the fee was $20 then it's half price at $10 each...that's what he's saying i think...all of his must have been a regualr $20 fee.

From time to time in the past PSA has run a $10 special that includes pretty much everything under like $150 or $250 regular auth fees.

a bit confusing the way it was written.

PSA/DNA Special
Baseball Player Autograph Special

•Any single signed item autographed by a Baseball Player with a regular authentication fee of $49 or less can now be authenticated at 50% off!
•No Membership Required!
•Turnaround Time Varies with Demand
•Hurry! All Orders Must be Postmarked Between 8/1/2012 - 8/31/2012!

Update!!!

I emailed PSA and they got back in touch with me. The Customer Service agent spent 4 days tracking my package, and when it was confirmed in their system they gave me the $10/card special!!! That was really nice of them!

Hopefully my cards come back authentic and looking nice being slabbed!

FYI- if you are going to send in cards to PSA/DNA and they are $20/card, make sure you understand that if you want them slabbed, it will cost you another $10/card. This is why it's important to send them in during these specials!