Danica Patrick auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOPACKGO

Prospect
Does any know if Danica signs auto if you mail them to her and if she does what is the address to send stuff to her and what kind of stuff can i send i have a few thing that i would like her to sign but don't know if i should take the time to send them to have them autographed
thanks for the help

Here you go...
http://www.jrmracing.com/docs/faq/default.aspx

From the website, For Danica Patrick autograph requests, Please send your item along with proper self-addressed return packaging, including return address, to:

Danica Racing, Inc.
4000 West 106th Street, Suite 125
Carmel, IN 46032

Due to limited availability, we can only guarantee one item per person will be signed and cannot provide a specific return date. Items received must include return packaging possessing the correct amount of postage as items without the proper, valid postage amount will not be able to be returned. Danica Racing is not responsible for lost or damaged items and does not provide autographed items.

ok thanks alot
do you think it would be safe to send one of her hot wheels
or should it only b cards and small stuff

Depends, I have had some success in the past sending larger items, which tend to get opened first, though they also tend to get damaged first depending on what is enclosed, who is handling, where they are stored, etc. Cards and photos are easiest to send in a cardboard or padded mailer!

ok thanks alot
i think i will take my chances on one hot wheels
i have a bunch of them

Ha I was downtown at a hotel one day graphing a football team and Danice was in a meeting room with her manager with mail lining tables and she walked along signing everything with her manager behind stuffing envelopes