Dead Era Star Base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim815

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm sorting through some old base football as I try to create room for new product. Today I got into my dead-era Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders, but it could have been Dan Marino or Brett Favre.

Does anybody want these. Ooooooh, I'd better clarify. Would anyone be willing to send me some current variations (baseball preferred, but football could work as well) of non-scrubs to justify the postage. No, I'm not listing them. If you want fifty Jerry Rice cards (or whoever) from in the day, I'll see what I can do to clear space. I'm trying to figure out if these have value to any collectors, or if I should make a big old CommonsForKids football box. (Probably the latter.)

More interested in Variations than any sort of base. I have probably twenty Deions on my counter as we speak. 1990-2001 stuff. Undoubtedly way more than fifty. PM me with an idea of some variations you'd be looking to part with for them.