Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, week 3 against the rams is now upon us!!!

prize lot scanned and posted, also added a little more to the perfect score pot!

get your guesses in :)

paul

Week 3 - Bears 27 Rams 10 - thanks (hey I won, awesome, thanks for the contest!)
Week 4 - Cowboys 20 Bears 16 - (hated to pick against them)
Week 5 - Bears 27 Jaguars 13
Week 7 - Bears 26 Lions 17

Last edited:
week 8

Bears over Panthers 19-10

Im playing for the first time is that ok?

Bears 24 Rams 23

week 4

sorry brother
bears down

cowboys 24 bears 17

Ill take the bears over the lions 33-9

make all the plays clear the way to victory!

I have a feeling the rams will win but hope not.
Rams -24
Bears-17

edit: woops sorry I forgot I posted in here before sorry

Last edited:
Bears 35
Rams 13

thanks

Bears 24
Cowboys 17

Week 10 -think it will be a shoot out
Bears 34
Houston 28

Last edited:
aceecards - got ya, for the rest of you picks each week, just edit your post #46 please, thanx

854Trav - ya, i caught that, lol

17 ppl played this week, i'm going over scores now and will repost with winner, i can say this tho, no perfect score guess, so i'll be adding a couple more cards to the pot :)

guesses in the running, most within 8 to 15 points total. but the only one in single digits was potvin48 (guessed 27-10, was off by 4 pts on each score for a total of 8)

so potvin48 is this weeks winner, congrats!!!

thanx for playing everyone,
paul

i'll get next week prize up for the cowboys game sometime monday. please remember to just edit your posts with your guesses.

Last edited:
it's a monday nite game his week (wk4), so still plenty of time get some guesses in.

remember, if you've been playing already, please edit your guesses into you original posts.

thanx,
paul

I'll be at my nephew wedding on sat in Los Angeles (redland).....and trying to get back on sunday.....So I already posted my pick. Best regards, David

Last edited:
sorry everyone, i was shut down for a few days. i'll get everything straightened up for week 4 by nights end.

week 5 will have to skip, i don't think enough people will get guesses in, and week 6 is bye week, so we got a couple weeks off, enjoy the games :)

paul

well, i finally got around to checking the scores and it's been decided by 1 point!

first off, thanks to the 4 members who were in the running, for voting for DA BEARS. everyone else had the cowboys winning :eek:

so DaSoxFan was off by 11 points, and tennisjunky was off by 10 points, very very close this week.

thanx for playing, and as i said in earlier post, i've been offline or close to a week and haven't had time to prep for this week 5 matchup, so we'll skip it, and next week is by week, so we'll see you in week 7!!

thanx again all, for playing,

paul

Status
Not open for further replies.