Dean Palmer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Writing a letter to Mr. Palmer as we speak. Sending an 01 Fleer tradition for me, assorted 90s cards for you that I need to find, haha,-
Addison

Writing a letter to Mr. Palmer as we speak. Sending an 01 Fleer tradition for me, assorted 90s cards for you that I need to find, haha,-
Addison

Awesome :) Sure I can help you cross off some AS from your list when you get those in :)

I have a couple in my bucket I think for trade.
You have any Rangers autos for trade? :)
I may have some others at home...I'll look later tonight.
PM me if interested in the one(s) in my bucket though.

I have a couple in my bucket I think for trade.
You have any Rangers autos for trade? :)
I may have some others at home...I'll look later tonight.
PM me if interested in the one(s) in my bucket though.

I have probably 1000+ Rangers autos... anyone you looking for in particular?

I'm planning on sending to Dean Palmer as part of my first adventure into TTMing. ;) I have one card I got in person already (93 Topps), and will mail off some more just for you. :p What do you left of these? (Some I like more then others)

Ron Cey 2001 Topps Archives 87 #177
Zach Duke 2004 Topps #325
Ernie Harwell 3" x 5" Index Card
John Kruk 1989 Topps #235
John Maine 2006 Topps 52 #84
Nate McLouth 2006 Topps 52 #114

I'm planning on sending to Dean Palmer as part of my first adventure into TTMing. ;) I have one card I got in person already (93 Topps), and will mail off some more just for you. :p What do you left of these? (Some I like more then others)

Ron Cey 2001 Topps Archives 87 #177
Zach Duke 2004 Topps #325
Ernie Harwell 3" x 5" Index Card
John Kruk 1989 Topps #235
John Maine 2006 Topps 52 #84
Nate McLouth 2006 Topps 52 #114

Sorry cant trade any of those for Dean... Dean is a very common auto to get... Ive gotten about 100 myself. Only looking to trade real common autos or non-autos for them.