Dear Bristol, TN Walmart Pack Searcher:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braves95

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for ruining what could have been a fun find for my sons and I. I appreciate the time you took to open the sealed box of 2009 Hobby UD Sig Stars with the guaranteed 4 autos/memo. The patience you must have shown searching all 20 packs of cards just to pull out those 4 important packs that make buying a box like that fun really showed my boys what life's all about. Cheating and stealing leads to instant gratification and an easy life. Otherwise, why would you do it, right?
Anyway, I just wanted to leave you with my thanks and this last thought. If I catch you, I am going to cup my hands to my mouth and yell:

"PACK SEARCHER! PACK SEARCHER! HEY EVERYBODY, THIS GROWN MAN IS SEARCHING PACKS OF BASEBALL CARDS AND TAKING ALL THE FUN OUT IT FOR LITTLE KIDS. HEY EVERYBODY, COME CHECK OUT THIS GUY TRYING TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM JUST TO SCORE A ****** JERSEY CARD OF CASEY MCGEHEE!"

Sincerely,
M. Filetti

P.S. You are garbage.

On another site.....there was a person who worked for Target...and he had a weight machine.....I try not get packs from a open box.....normally get the blasters packs! Best regards, David

It's sad that a handful of dishonest people can ruin it for so many others. It's influenced my purchasing decisions where I won't buy loose packs (or even boxes in some cases).

Just last week I saw a guy at a local Target pulling packs of cards and doing just this. He ended up walking off with 2 packs. I was with my wife as she didn't want me to cause a scene but I was fuming on the inside! I hope he pulled junk!

He also didn't even put the remaining packs back in the box. He just throw them back on the shelf.

You must have been at the one over on the Parkway because the one on Exit 7 doesn't hardly have any cards for sale now. Every time I look at either place, or Target, the packs are always beat all to hell...i just stopped buying stuff from retail and just shop at the LCS...Southern Cards...Ronnie always has something there to bust that is not searched out.