Dear new hobby partners.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks, to all and feel me welcomed, really found better ways here to help others collectors and grew up my collection. Remember I have a big inventory in Minor league team sets, Topps 1980, 1983, 1985 and 1987. In Fleer 1981, 1982, 1983-1985 and 1987-1989. And Pacific and donruss in spanish.
Thanks Guys!!
Pete

Thanks Pogo, waterboy and basebal1fan. please send your wantlist.
I have a large inventory opf 80-90's minor league team sets and Topps and Fleer.
And I can found Joshua Gibson pictures when he played in Puerto Rico.

Pete

Pete,

Welcome to the Bench.
I have a 2007 Bowman Heritage Piece of Greatness Jersey or Ivan Rodriguez #'d /52 if you are interested.

Rich

Last edited:
You have a picture of IROD jersey card. And Send your Mark Grace wantlist.
Thanks
Pete
Pete,

I don't have a scanner, so I guess I can't send a picture. It is in Beckett. It is the Piece of Greatness Black. It is framed in black, has a picture of Pudge on the left side and an small outline of a batter with white jersey material on the right.
I have a of Mark Grace have list on my website.

Thanks, Rich

Hello, and welcome.

Do you have a 1993 Pacific Spanish 335 Greg Maddux available for trade? They are difficult to find up here. Thank you.