December 2019 Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice hit! Some of those legend SP's book pretty high this year..........Last year they were pretty low BV wise...........

Right, I noticed there was a few like Ryne Sandberg and some others that were in the 10-15 dollar range but Roberto Clemente, Ruth, Gehrig and the like were around 100-125

Pulled two 1/1's this week..........

jackson

pederson1

pederson2

Great pull - love the Reggie!

I dont have a scan, but I picked up a couple Series 1 packs and got a 2019 Topps Bo Jackson.... so when I looked it up it was the Topps 2019 Bo Jackson Base Legends Variation... must be somewhat rare cause it books at 100!

Very nice! agree with the others, some of the SP's are a great find. Wondering if the Bo was just an SP, or if it was a SSP?

Probably an SSP..........Picked up a Bob Feller SSP from David K. and it was a higher $$ card..........Some of the RC SSP last year are going for mega $$ now; Soto, Torres, and Acuna especially..........

I hear you on that! The top 3 are Yankees, Cubs, Red Sox stadium seats..........Wonder why the didn't do Riverfront stadium? Big Red Machine and all that..........Completed the Farewell Riverfront set a few years ago thankfully........People want an arm and a leg for that stuff now.........At least with this new set I'm 20% of the way there!