December catch up time - the past and the future

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigsfan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I'm surprised that it wasn't some of those guys I have seen coming back that I know I sent to (A. Gonzalez, Cain, C. Young, ...). Hey, at least I had something!

12/4
Brandon Allen
1/1
114 days

Mr. T's Comment: Part of the Diamondbacks big future plan, Brandon was catching up on his mail for awhile and finally got to mine. I always try sending to rookies in hope that they work out, and I think he has a good shot!

12/9
Javy Lopez
4/4 + brochure
119 days

Mr. T's Comment: That past Braves star had been signing this year, and I pounced on the opportunity. I suspect they are ghost signed/auto penned after a quick observation, but I am not an expert on that. His brochure is about his bat company he started in 2009. Good try Javier, but I'm not made of money.

12/10
Max Scherzer
0/1 - but was 1/2 with him on 9/28 (this will matter!)
Failure - kind of

Mr. T's Explanation: The Detroit Tigers, not Scherzer, returned that other card I sent to him this year w/ a letter. To keep it simple, Max is only allowed to sign one card per some policy. I personally think he never even saw both cards, and the Tigers are cracking down on this stuff. You be the judge.

Congrats!!!!!
I have gotten Javy Lopez's autograph in person I would like to see what those cards look like.

Congrats!!!!!
I have gotten Javy Lopez's autograph in person I would like to see what those cards look like.
I will get those up when I have my printer back at college. (so we're looking at 1/10/11 or around there). I am suspect because I noticed almost no thinning or variation among the four cards. Let's just hope I'm wrong for now. :p