Dee Gordon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sean69

Prospect
Anyone have any success with current Dodger Shortstop Dee Gordon?
Just wondering.... Great Player...
Thinking about sending to him?

Thanks

He has a 1 for 18 success rate on SCN (5% return rate), no success since 2009. I would save your stamps or see if he is doing a private signing somewhere.

Yea I really doubt he will, when I met him while he was in Single A someone brought up TTM and forget exact words but his dad don't and he really don't either

Yea I really doubt he will, when I met him while he was in Single A someone brought up TTM and forget exact words but his dad don't and he really don't either
I second this coming from a Great Lake Loons fan (his home team in 2009). He was a decent signer from what I saw back then, but it has been a while so even that could have changed...

Cool Thanks for all of your imputs! I love the 2012 Topps that he has two different cards thought they would be cool with his signature... Maybe I can get him at a game sometime.