Delete please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The gwynn books $60 i believe...plus an add on for the uni number. Abreu $100. Maybe add a $20-$20 Carew or Marichal. Irod if needed to make the trade

thanks, John

Hi John:

Here is what I have, with a scan. Take your pick please and let me know. Thanks!

Carew%2BIRod%2BMarichal.png

2000 Greats of the Game Autographs #15 Rod Carew $20
2000 SPx Signatures #XIR Ivan Rodriguez $30
2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #JM Juan Marichal F1 $20

Last edited:
Hi John:

Here is what I have, with a scan. Take your pick please and let me know. Thanks!

Carew%2BIRod%2BMarichal.png

2000 Greats of the Game Autographs #15 Rod Carew $20
2000 SPx Signatures #XIR Ivan Rodriguez $30
2004 Greats of the Game Autographs #JM Juan Marichal F1 $20

Luis, I'll take the carew and he gwynn for the abreu. post it up if you'd like.

also, is tha marichal certified? Autos were on stickers that year and it's hard to tell from the scan if it's on sticker or not. Take a look in my bucket for it if you'd like. have an ordonez, maybe a couple of others

thanks, John

Luis, I'll take the carew and he gwynn for the abreu. post it up if you'd like.

also, is tha marichal certified? Autos were on stickers that year and it's hard to tell from the scan if it's on sticker or not. Take a look in my bucket for it if you'd like. have an ordonez, maybe a couple of others

thanks, John

John:

We'll do Carew and Gwynn for the Abreu. Thanks a lot!

Yes, the Marichal is a sticker auto. If you could blow up the scan you would see the sticker lines. I'm sorry but couldn't find anything to trade for it in your bucket. I'm keeping it in my PC, but if you find a latin auto that I need I will pull it out again for you.

Luis

John:

We'll do Carew and Gwynn for the Abreu. Thanks a lot!

Yes, the Marichal is a sticker auto. If you could blow up the scan you would see the sticker lines. I'm sorry but couldn't find anything to trade for it in your bucket. I'm keeping it in my PC, but if you find a latin auto that I need I will pull it out again for you.

Luis

I'll keep the marichal in mind. I'll post the trade right now. Please confirm since I'm going to the po this am and can mail then

thanks for another great trade,John

I'll keep the marichal in mind. I'll post the trade right now. Please confirm since I'm going to the po this am and can mail then

thanks for another great trade,John

Thank you for posting John......and for another great trade. I'm heading to the P.O. This morning too.

Luis

Luis, I just posted some autos FT on this thread. Don't know if you would be interested in any, but if so, LMK.

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/429760-Autos-FT-FS

Hi Barry:

Great list of autos Barry. There are a few I can use. Let me know what we can work out. Thanks!

Luis

Torres, Joe 2001 Bowman Draft Autographs BDPAJT Angels
Lopez, Felipe 2001 Bowman Draft Autographs BDPAFL Blue Jays
Cintron, Alex 2001 Bowman Draft Autographs BDPAAC Diamondbacks
Nicolas, Cesar 2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects BC245 Diamondbacks

What about this trade? LMK Thanks!

2001 Bowman Draft Autographs #BDPAFL Felipe Lopez - $15.00
2001 Bowman Draft Autographs #BDPAJT Joe Torres - $10.00
2001 Bowman Draft Autographs #BDPAAC Alex Cintron - $10.00
2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BC245 Cesar Nicolas - $8.00

FOR:

2000 Greats of the Game Autographs #2 Hank Bauer - $15.00
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCP103 Brian Fletcher - $8.00
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPJF Johnny Field - $8.00
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #PW Patrick Wisdom - $8.00

What about this trade? LMK Thanks!

2001 Bowman Draft Autographs #BDPAFL Felipe Lopez - $15.00
2001 Bowman Draft Autographs #BDPAJT Joe Torres - $10.00
2001 Bowman Draft Autographs #BDPAAC Alex Cintron - $10.00
2007 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BC245 Cesar Nicolas - $8.00

FOR:

2000 Greats of the Game Autographs #2 Hank Bauer - $15.00
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCP103 Brian Fletcher - $8.00
2014 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #BCAPJF Johnny Field - $8.00
2013 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs #PW Patrick Wisdom - $8.00

Barry:

Trade has been posted for us. Just wanted to let you know that both the Fletcher and the Wisdom autos are the refractors #'ed/500 ; hope they still wok for you. Thanks for another trade,

Luis

Hi my friend , Hope you have a great Christmas's , I like the Mike Schmidt auto , LMK if we can work something.
Thanks

Millo:

¡Feliz Año 2015! Todo bien, pero no veo nada de Boricuas que pueda usar en tu bucket. Si tienes algo raro por ahi de Boricuas me avisas.

Luis

No mucho Luis , tu sabes que lo que necesitas esta un poco dificil!! pero me alegra saber que estas bien !!!

Millo

Millo:

¡Feliz Año 2015! Todo bien, pero no veo nada de Boricuas que pueda usar en tu bucket. Si tienes algo raro por ahi de Boricuas me avisas.

Luis