Delete Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Gwynn!

I can use the Clemens base card. Let me know what of mine you can use. Thanks!

Scobes

Hi Scobes:

Do you have any #'ed cards of players from Puerto Rico?

Luis any interest in this for the Gwynn auto?
2013 BOWMAN PLATINUM RELIC AUTOGRAPHS BLUE REFRACTORS #MM MANNY MACHADO EXCH 156/199

Rich

Hi Rich:

That's a nice Machado but I prefer on-card autos for my PC. I'm sorry.

Luis

Luis,

Do you have any interested in this Cespedes Auto /50 from Topps Tek for the Gwynn?

Luis,

Do you have any interested in this Cespedes Auto /50 from Topps Tek for the Gwynn?

Hi Justin:

I would actually like to work a trade for the Springer (yes, his mom is from PR and so I collect him). I would like to figure out the BV of the Springer before trading though. Not sure if 2014 Topps Tek BVs are out yet. PLMK if you know. Thanks,

Luis

Hi Justin:

I would actually like to work a trade for the Springer (yes, his mom is from PR and so I collect him). I would like to figure out the BV of the Springer before trading though. Not sure if 2014 Topps Tek BVs are out yet. PLMK if you know. Thanks,

Luis

Luis,

I didn't think it was out yet, but they are - the Springer comes in at $25. I do have a 2011 Bowman Sterling Javier Baez Auto BV $50 as well, if you are interested in that. I see the Gwynn is at $60. I could do my two for the Gwynn plus $15?

Luis,

I didn't think it was out yet, but they are - the Springer comes in at $25. I do have a 2011 Bowman Sterling Javier Baez Auto BV $50 as well, if you are interested in that. I see the Gwynn is at $60. I could do my two for the Gwynn plus $15?

Justin:

Thanks for the offer but already have two of those Sterling Baez autos and wouldn't want to add a third one. What's the BV on the Cespedes? Thanks,

Luis

Status
Not open for further replies.