Delete please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How much if I just want the Hechavarria?

Do you have anything (autos from PR players, low #'ed PR player cads, low #'ed GU of players from PR) to trade me for it? I couldn't sell it for less than $5, and you can probably get it from EBay for less than that.

I'll take Freddie Museum, Kendry BC, and Carlos Gomez Career Best.

Hi Brenton:

The Kendry is not a Chrome card, but a regular Bowman. If OK let me know and I will post. Thanks.

Also, the "F" in Freeman is not very solid. Please let me know about that one too.

Freddie%252520Freeman%252520%2525282%252529.png

Luis

Last edited:
price on just these two:
2015 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autographs #AAFF FREDDIE FREEMAN #'ed 072/199 (Braves)
2000 SP Authentic Buybacks #97 JAVY LOPEZ "1996" #'ed 66/99 (Braves)

price on just these two:
2015 Topps Museum Collection Archival Autographs #AAFF FREDDIE FREEMAN #'ed 072/199 (Braves)
2000 SP Authentic Buybacks #97 JAVY LOPEZ "1996" #'ed 66/99 (Braves)

Hi Cary:

There are two traders ahead of you asking for the Freeman. I'll let you know if it becomes available.

Luis

Do you have anything (autos from PR players, low #'ed PR player cads, low #'ed GU of players from PR) to trade me for it? I couldn't sell it for less than $5, and you can probably get it from EBay for less than that.

Luis

Unfortunately all I know of is a boatload of 95 Topps Traded Carlos Beltran rookie cards. No autos, gu or numbered that I can think of.

Kirby

Luis -
These three, please and thank you.

2002 Topps Archives Autographs #TAAJCR JOSE CRUZ 83 K (Astros)
2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Archives Autographs #JCR JOSE CRUZ D (Astros)
2002 Topps 206 Autographs #LG LUIS GONZALEZ C2 (D-Backs)

Thanks again!

Luis -
These three, please and thank you.

2002 Topps Archives Autographs #TAAJCR JOSE CRUZ 83 K (Astros)
2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Archives Autographs #JCR JOSE CRUZ D (Astros)
2002 Topps 206 Autographs #LG LUIS GONZALEZ C2 (D-Backs)

Thanks again!

You got it Rob. I'll post in a little bit. Thanks.

Luis

Hi Brenton:

The Kendry is not a Chrome card, but a regular Bowman. If OK let me know and I will post. Thanks.

Also, the "F" in Freeman is not very solid. Please let me know about that one too.

Freddie%252520Freeman%252520%2525282%252529.png

Luis

That will be fine - go ahead and post. Thanks

Luis, can you do $4 dlvd on the Hechavarria sent via PWE? I don't have any problem with that as I believe it is not a thicker card. PLMK.

Thanks
Kirby