DELETE PLEASE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these cards from your wantlist. LMK if you still need them and would like to work a trade, thanks

1990 Donruss - 373, 582, 583
1994 Ultra - 57, 235, 316, 390
2012 Heritage - Then and Now - TN-MV

I would be interested in trading for these cards;
2013 Bowman Platinum - 11 Goldschmidt
2014 Topps mini - 99 Posada
2014 Topps Update - Future is Now - JA3 J. Abreu

I have these cards from your wantlist. LMK if you still need them and would like to work a trade, thanks

1990 Donruss - 373, 582, 583
1994 Ultra - 57, 235, 316, 390
2012 Heritage - Then and Now - TN-MV

I would be interested in trading for these cards;
2013 Bowman Platinum - 11 Goldschmidt
2014 Topps mini - 99 Posada
2014 Topps Update - Future is Now - JA3 J. Abreu
Yes that's fine. Could you also throw in Roberto Alomar 97 Metal? If so, please post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yes that's fine. Could you also throw in Roberto Alomar 97 Metal? If so, please post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I do not know if I have this card. What is the card number and I will check?

Would you have any pocket schedules from any major or minor league baseball teams to throw in with our trade?? I started asking collectors to add one or more in with the trades to see what I can accumulate from various areas over time. If you want I can add a schedule or two also. I live near the Phillies AAA and AA minor league teams. Thanks

Trade

I do not know if I have this card. What is the card number and I will check?

Would you have any pocket schedules from any major or minor league baseball teams to throw in with our trade?? I started asking collectors to add one or more in with the trades to see what I can accumulate from various areas over time. If you want I can add a schedule or two also. I live near the Phillies AAA and AA minor league teams. Thanks

I have the Metal #1, and trade is posted, please confirm the trade. thanks

just throw a couple of braves cards in there....if ok please post thanks tom

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online