delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking at Mike Schmidt Auto on web page. Can you give me a quote on it.

Thanks Benny

Looking at Mike Schmidt Auto on web page. Can you give me a quote on it.

Thanks Benny

Benny:
I'll rather trade that one. Do you have Latin player's autos available for trade? Otherwise, let me check and see what the Schmidt go for on EBay.

Benny:
I'll rather trade that one. Do you have Latin player's autos available for trade? Otherwise, let me check and see what the Schmidt go for on EBay.

I have these:

2012 Topps Heritage Minors-Aaron Sanchez ROA-AS
2012 Topps Opening Day-Neftali Feliz-ODA-NF
2012 A & G-Johnny Cueto-AGA-JC
2012 Bowman Chrome-Marcell Ozuna-BCA-MO
2011 Bowman-Michael Pineda-BPA-MP
2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition-Damien Magnifico-636/711
2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition-Fernando Perez-210/692

Let me know if we can make a deal.

Thanks Benny

I have these:

2012 Topps Heritage Minors-Aaron Sanchez ROA-AS
2012 Topps Opening Day-Neftali Feliz-ODA-NF
2012 A & G-Johnny Cueto-AGA-JC
2012 Bowman Chrome-Marcell Ozuna-BCA-MO
2011 Bowman-Michael Pineda-BPA-MP
2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition-Damien Magnifico-636/711
2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition-Fernando Perez-210/692

Let me know if we can make a deal.

Thanks Benny

Thanks for the list Benny. Let me check on those later today to see if I need them. I'll probably respond via pm.

Luis

Benny:
Unfortunately, I don't need any of the autos you listed. If you want to buy, I can do $15 delivered (it books for $30). FYI, the Schmidt card has a flaw or blemish near the bottom border, almost straight down from the letter S of Schmidt. It is something it came with from the pack. I don't think it is too bad, but collectors that are more picky than myself may not like it.

Benny:
Unfortunately, I don't need any of the autos you listed. If you want to buy, I can do $15 delivered (it books for $30). FYI, the Schmidt card has a flaw or blemish near the bottom border, almost straight down from the letter S of Schmidt. It is something it came with from the pack. I don't think it is too bad, but collectors that are more picky than myself may not like it.

Is it a chip or just a mark?

Is it a chip or just a mark?

It is not on the border, so it isn't a chip. It almost look like when you touch something that is wet painted. It is very small, and I'm sure you can see it if you look at the scan again. No big deal if it is not for you, but plmk either way. Thank you.

Luis

Mike%2520Schmidt.png

Last edited:
Luis, I'm gonna pass right now. I might be back at some point. Thanks for your time
and effort.

Benny

I will take these 4 autos for $12 dlvd

2003 Donruss Champions #162 JOSE VIDRO 2002 NL All Star Team AUTO #’ed 28/45 (Expos)
2003 Topps 205 MAGGLIO ORDONEZ #TA-MO AUTO (White Sox)
2008 Stadium Club C.J. WILSON #BTA-CW Beam Team AUTO (Rangers)
2011 Topps Marquee Acclaimed Impressions Triple Relic Autographs NEFTALI FELIZ #AIT-4 #’ed 208/470 (Rangers)

Thanks
Nate

I will take these 4 autos for $12 dlvd

2003 Donruss Champions #162 JOSE VIDRO 2002 NL All Star Team AUTO #’ed 28/45 (Expos)
2003 Topps 205 MAGGLIO ORDONEZ #TA-MO AUTO (White Sox)
2008 Stadium Club C.J. WILSON #BTA-CW Beam Team AUTO (Rangers)
2011 Topps Marquee Acclaimed Impressions Triple Relic Autographs NEFTALI FELIZ #AIT-4 #’ed 208/470 (Rangers)

Thanks
Nate

Also, whats the bv of the juan gonzalez auto from ur site and what are you looking for on it?

Thanks
Nate

Nate:

I posted the sale before I saw your second post. The Juan Gonzalez books for $50. I would sell it for $25.

Thanks for the purchase. Please confirm whenever you get a chance.

Luis