Deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Rich
I need these 4 cards from your base to trade
#,s 97, 226, 281, 300 If you can take a peek at my thread and see if there are any inserts you may want for these cards just let me know
Thanks
Tom

Hey Rich
I need these 4 cards from your base to trade
#,s 97, 226, 281, 300 If you can take a peek at my thread and see if there are any inserts you may want for these cards just let me know
Thanks
Tom

Tom just traded away 33 base cards to leon. Only have 300. I can send that one as a free card if you still want it.

Rich

Hey Rich
How about I send you a a Ripken card you dont have for the # 300 I looked at you yourhave list and found a Ripken card you dont have I will post the trade The Ripken card is a 1999 Upper Deck.Choice # 58 but it is a preview card . Thanks again for the help
Later
Tom

Hey Rich
How about I send you a a Ripken card you dont have for the # 300 I looked at you yourhave list and found a Ripken card you dont have I will post the trade The Ripken card is a 1999 Upper Deck.Choice # 58 but it is a preview card . Thanks again for the help
Later
Tom

Tom just got home from work. That fine post up the trade.

Rich