Demaryius Thomas/Ryan Mathews/Rolando McClain -- Triple Rookie GU/Jersey FT !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metc

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I have a 2010 Topps Prime - 3rd Quarter Relics Triple GU/Jersey cards of Demaryius Thomas/Ryan Mathews/Rolando McClain #'d /275 FT. I am looking for another GU/Jersey in trade for it. If you have any of my wants listed below in my sig or on my tradelist site let me know. I will also look at lists or websites/buckets. Thanks

Last edited:
LMK if theres anything in my bucket that you would trade the Topps Prime Triple Relic for. Thanks.
Sorry, I missed your post. I looked at your bucket. Will any of the cards below work for you? PLMK, Thanks

Tannehill 53/375 GU/Jersey
Manning/Nicks 7/49 Dual GU/Jersey
Flacco 55/199 GU/Jersey
Manning 1/299 GU/Jersey

How about the two below for the triple GU? The tannehill had a pack ding so i'm sending it back to panini for a replacement and the Manning/Nicks is pending in an earlier trade. lmk.

Flacco 55/199 GU/Jersey
Manning 1/299 GU/Jersey
FOR:
Triple GU 2010 Topps Prime

How about the two below for the triple GU? The tannehill had a pack ding so i'm sending it back to panini for a replacement and the Manning/Nicks is pending in an earlier trade. lmk.

Flacco 55/199 GU/Jersey
Manning 1/299 GU/Jersey
FOR:
Triple GU 2010 Topps Prime

Works for me. Trade is posted. Thanks for the trade and have a Great Weekend.