Dennis Eckersley 1/1 (pic) very nice sig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
did pretty good just doing parking lot today. big al (pujols) had his kid with him today so decided not to go in. saw dennis pull into the lot right before game time and he left the stadium around the 2nd inning. it was only about 7 of us out there and he just slapped the 11x14 i had. i added the card to show how big he signed.

SDC16559.jpg

I love Eck's sig. Actually, his sig hasn't changed much since he broke into the majors. Very cool looking. Awesome success!

thanx everyone :)

@dan he is there throughout the whole season but only comes to certin cardinals games. so it would be a crap shoot to try and get him. he never goes inside the game so you will always have to wait at players parking for him.

What association does he have with the Cardinals? I guess this is not a TTM-able situation (not sure if he signs TTM anyway, sent to him c/o NESN TV and didn't get a return).

thanx everyone :)

@dan he is there throughout the whole season but only comes to certin cardinals games. so it would be a crap shoot to try and get him. he never goes inside the game so you will always have to wait at players parking for him.

You might have to get me a ball signed sometime and maybe I can get you something from the Astros so you don't have to waste your time coming up here again.