DESPERATE for ANY letter "B" patch/jersey card. ANY "B"...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Trying to help a buddy who needs a letter card with the letter "B". Any brand, any year. Does not need to be autographed. Prefer a cheaper end card. Any sport! LMK, Thanks

Last edited:
I have a Lettermen "G", but it's "G" as in "Yogi" which at $30 BV may be more than you're looking for....

Its in my Picassa if you want a look. Thanks, Rob

I have a Lettermen "G", but it's "G" as in "Yogi" which at $30 BV may be more than you're looking for....

Its in my Picassa if you want a look. Thanks, Rob

Rob, That is a nice one and would love to get it but I don't think there is anything in your sig I can help you with. Do you have a wantlist? LMK, MIke

edit- any chance you'd be interested in a '68 Seaver for it (ex/mt cond)?

Last edited:
Rob, That is a nice one and would love to get it but I don't think there is anything in your sig I can help you with. Do you have a wantlist? LMK, MIke

edit- any chance you'd be interested in a '68 Seaver for it (ex/mt cond)?

Mike, no wantlist per se. I'm a little interested in the Seaver as well as a little interested in helping you out...do you have a scan? If so, I'll check out the Seaver first and then, if necessary, dig deeper into your lists. Thanks! Rob

Bonzo, I have a "G" 2009 Finest #151 Mat Gamel AU RC /285 $12.00. Do you have a comparable Ray (Longoria, Moore, Jennings, Hellickson, Myers, Archer, Cobb)?

Scott

Mike, no wantlist per se. I'm a little interested in the Seaver as well as a little interested in helping you out...do you have a scan? If so, I'll check out the Seaver first and then, if necessary, dig deeper into your lists. Thanks! Rob
Chack it out Rob:
68seaver2-130001_zps52f3f029.jpg

It has a tiny ding in lower left corner (can't really see it on scan), other than that it is very nice. LMK, Thanks for the help. Mike

Bonzo, I have a "G" 2009 Finest #151 Mat Gamel AU RC /285 $12.00. Do you have a comparable Ray (Longoria, Moore, Jennings, Hellickson, Myers, Archer, Cobb)?

Scott

Scott, Thanks for offering. I have no Rays of comparable value though. Sorry. Mike

Thanks Mike. The Seaver looks good but I can hold off if you want to try for the Guthrie...just let me know. Rob