Did anyone here collect any 2000 Fleer Focus baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Did anyone here collect any 2000 Fleer Focus baseball? The set consisted of 275 cards with 2 versions of the 226 thru 250 Prospect cards #d to 3999. Not a particularly popular set but I liked them and built a bunch of sets. There was also a parallel 250 card set (Front looked exactly like the regular card) but were numbered on back in green to 300 called Masterpiece Manias. I've been hoarding them for years building 250 card sets with each card numbered to 300.

If anyone is willing to go digging I'm interested in trading for the 2000 Fleer Focus Masterpiece Mania #d to 300 or buying cheap if you want to get move them on to a set builder. I can use some of the Prospect Portrait cards #d 1-999 of 3999 for a couple more 275 base sets I am close to finishing.

Last edited:
Good morning -
I was digging through some boxes this morning and found that I do have some 2000 Fleer Focus.
Here's what I have:
Cards 1-225 - one of each except missing card 160

Numbered to 3999:
228, 233, 248

Numbered to 300:

They are all pack fresh. I'm happy to wrap and ship the whole lot for you for $8.00
That will just give me a few cents per card and cover the shipping.

My ask would be that the payment come Venmo or Paypal Friends.
I don't even mind waiting until you receive them to take the payment.

I just opened a card shop and I have 200,000 cards in my condo that I want to weed out as I beginning moving my PC to the shop.

Just let me know if interested.
Thanks

Good morning -
I was digging through some boxes this morning and found that I do have some 2000 Fleer Focus.
Here's what I have:
Cards 1-225 - one of each except missing card 160

Numbered to 3999:
228, 233, 248

Numbered to 300:

They are all pack fresh. I'm happy to wrap and ship the whole lot for you for $8.00
That will just give me a few cents per card and cover the shipping.

My ask would be that the payment come Venmo or Paypal Friends.
I don't even mind waiting until you receive them to take the payment.

I just opened a card shop and I have 200,000 cards in my condo that I want to weed out as I beginning moving my PC to the shop.

Just let me know if interested.
Thanks
I'll do that... BTW if you happen to come across any 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #d to 50 Refractors and/or Red #d to 25 Refractors I am building 100 card sets of both (94/100 Golds) and (72/100 Reds) so far. Good luck in your new card shop endeavor. I need to do the same thing myself someday. Too many boxes and bound sets taking up space in my house in Houston. Send me your mailing address as a PM and I can send you $8 concealed cash to you. BTW are any of the numbered to 3999 cards I am buying #d 1-999 of 3999?
I went ahead and posted sale for your confirmation

Last edited: