Didnt know where to post (Garrett Hartley)Pix added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsucolonel

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I didnt know where to post this so sorry.

One of my close friends owns a memorbilia shop in Baton Rouge Louisiana. He has been having a lot of Saints players signing at his shop the past few weekends. Well he gave me a call asking me to do a favor for him. He asked if I can pick up Garhett Hartley(Saints Kicker) in New Orleans. I happen to live in New Orleans. So I have to drive him to and from the signing. How cool is that!!!! I know a lot of people wont find that exciting but how many people get to ride in a car for an hour and talk football to a Superbowl champ. Also Im a very huge Saints fan.

I just wanted to share my excitement.:D

Jason

Do you drive a nice car? I would suggest renting one if you don't. Either way it's cool.

I own a 2010 Ford Sports Track Limited. Its pretty nice. I will get it detailed on saturday. I pick him up on Sunday. I might get a few free sigs out of the deal.

jason

I own a 2010 Ford Sports Track Limited. Its pretty nice. I will get it detailed on saturday. I pick him up on Sunday. I might get a few free sigs out of the deal.

jason

Yeah that should be good. Was hoping you were going to say 79 Ford Pinto though!

That will be great. Why not see if any of the Benchies have a question or two you could ask him
Tha would be neat
Hope you have agreat time doing it
Chief

Just wanted to let yall know how it all went.

Well first i get a call on my cell from him telling me his flight ws delayed. So I ended up picking him up around 1pm instead of noon. He was a supper nice guy. My father, who is a huge fan road with us, and asked him every question possible about the NFC championship and the Superbowl. Every answere was yes or no sir. Very polite. One question that was great my dad asked. He asked "How do you feel about the new overtime change because its all your fault" Hartley just started laughing as his answere. But over all he was a great guy. I will post some picks tonight. He was great with the fans and really great with the kids. Really a down to Earth guy.

It was an experience I will not forget. He signed a bunch of stuff for me. I found out he loves to fish and hunt. So we are making plans to go fishing.

I will post some picks tonght.

Jason

Here are the picks from the signing:.

Hartley012-vi.jpg

My dad, Hartley and Me

Hartley011-vi.jpg

Me and Hartley

Hartley010-vi.jpg

Hartley sigbing a photo for me

Hartley013-vi.jpg

To: Jason WHO DAT!!! WE DAT!!!!

Hartley009-vi.jpg