Difficulty Editing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r_rich_r

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello: When I click on the Edit Post button, all of the text in the post disappears. Nothing can be entered in the text box. Any suggestions? Thanks, Rich

Hello: When I click on the Edit Post button, all of the text in the post disappears. Nothing can be entered in the text box. Any suggestions? Thanks, Rich

I am having the same issue - I thought it might just be an issue with my computer, but if others are having it, may be more than that.

I have them same problem sometimes when I use Internet Explorer. But my kids said to use Google Chrome and since I have started using that I have not had any problems.

Hope this helps,

Bryon

Make sure you check the "save" box when you log in......Not sure if that is the issue, but there was an issue way back when....when you don't check the "save" box at sign in

I've had challenges editing in the past with IE; but never with Firefox. Will look into the 'save' recc given above. - Jim

No issues editing using IE on my laptop. Will have to try Chrome on the desktop and see if that solves that issue. Just an odd situation!