Digital Card Show part 3: Ginter SPs and new scans 7/26

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I usually trade by bv but I no longer have opg; I'm just looking for something comparable I can use

Fair enough - let me see what I can dig up Tiger wise. If you want to take a look at my website, it isn't up to date, but is workable.

Side note - I like the idea of the "digital card show".

I have a 200 card plus lot in flicker.I am Interested in
Hank Bauer auto
Donruss Ken Griffey Jr. Rc
Don Larson auto
Mike Mussina auto
Jason Kipnis auto
Upper deck Randy Jonson rc

Fair enough - let me see what I can dig up Tiger wise. If you want to take a look at my website, it isn't up to date, but is workable.

Side note - I like the idea of the "digital card show".

Thanks Kate. Keep me posted and let me know if we can get a digital show thread going weekly

I have a 200 card plus lot in flicker.I am Interested in
Hank Bauer auto
Donruss Ken Griffey Jr. Rc
Don Larson auto
Mike Mussina auto
Jason Kipnis auto
Upper deck Randy Jonson rc

I would be willing to trade for some of your autos but I don't need anything in your lot

No idea if this site is working. Feel free to check my scans and please pm if you see anything. Thanks!

I'm interested in the Heritage (Scherzer, Black Refractors, Others) and possibly the Trammell RC. Check my site!

Several deals down. I'm going to leave this round of scans up another week as the site had issues.

I don't know how I missed it- is that Scherzer heritage rc still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk