Disappointing day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
I went to New Orleans this morning to graph the New Jersey Nets since they are in town to play the Hornets....I have a friend that coaches for the team, but that didn't help me very much today...all I ended up coming away with was:

Quinton Ross - 2/2 (1 custom, 1 8x10 photo)
Devin Harris - 2/4 (2 cards - 1 for thehalk)
Avery Johnson - 1/3 (1 card)

When I got home from New Orleans, I had one TTM back in my mailbox...I opened it up and it was one of my Josh Hamilton cards (1/2) signed...but I guess he put it back in the envelope too quick and the signature smeared all over and looks like crap.

I guess ya have good and bad days in this hobby....hopefully next week in Texas goes a little better...I will be posting scans once my laptop is fixed after the holidays. I am having to use my wife's until then and she doesn't have scanner software on hers.

Last edited:
sorry dude but nice job getting Devin and Avery!! those are good ones...i have a feeling you'll rake with those nice small-town Canadian hockey boys...they sound like great signers.how long are you in town?

Thanks buddy, I will be leaving her early Sunday and there through Thursday...visiting my dad in Lantana, but doing lots of graphing...Mavs, Stars, Legends while I am there. I can't wait. You should come to a game or Stars practice.

Those are more basketball successes than I've ever gotten, so don't complain ;). Dallas should pay off. Hockey players and basketball players are at opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of signing, so it should be a fun time! :)
Christian

I usually have very good luck with the Stars, so I am optimistic about that. When I go to the Mavs game, I am hoping just to get some of the smaller name guys (Brian Cardinal, Steve Novak, JJ Barea, etc) since Dirk and Kidd both sign TTM.

I usually have very good luck with the Stars, so I am optimistic about that. When I go to the Mavs game, I am hoping just to get some of the smaller name guys (Brian Cardinal, Steve Novak, JJ Barea, etc) since Dirk and Kidd both sign TTM.

Sounds fair enough. The Devin Harris is still a great success! Great job! If there's one guy on the Nets worth getting, it's either him or Lopez.
Christian

Actually, that's not a bad day for basketball graphing. Congrats on the pick ups! I'm sorry to hear the Hamilton got smeared, but those things happen. Was that a glossy card, Andrew?

Thanks guys.

Jim, no it was one of his 2009 Allen & Giter cards...one of the best cards to get signed. I guess he is just in a rush to get everything back to everyone...ohwell, I will probably get him this coming season a couple of times :) I have him already, just hate that it happened to me, haha.

Congratulations on the basketball Andrew.At least Hamilton sent it back.I havent gotten anything back from him at all.