Disc Golf World Champion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Sent to Avery Jenkins on 8/6/2010 and received a 10 A&G card signed by him. I e-mailed him through his website asking for permission to write him and he sent back telling me where to send to him and wrote a long e-mail about himself. Pretty cool stuff!

Awesome success from a super nice guy.

Anyone have any extra of his cards I am looking to buy in bulk and give away in players packages at disc golf tournaments!!!!

Anyone have any extra of his cards I am looking to buy in bulk and give away in players packages at disc golf tournaments!!!!

Try e-mailing him and let him know what you are planning on doing. I actually e-mailed him to request permission to write to him and he asked me to send it to a certain address. He was very nice via e-mail and thanked me for being a fan and writing to him.

I am sortof friends with him already (on facebook and we have talked) and a friend of mine is actually close friends with him so he could get them autod for sure. Some of these are for my friend some are for my collection and some are for investments to sell to other disc golfers.