Dodger fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryjtj

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I pulled this nice Vin Scully auto. Card is numbered 8/49. Looking for $225.00 for it. PLMK before I put it on Ebay

Attachments

• img037.jpg
    img037.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
  • img038.jpg
    img038.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 13
Hey Jerry,

I can pay $225 if still available. Please let me know. Thank you.

It sure seems like I made a huge mistake (thereby screwing myself) by posting message in this thread. I was first person to accept full offer price, initially via private message and then in thread. I normally would not have posted in thread but had experience last month where I had claimed some cards via private message only to see people later claim in thread and have seller bemoan about claims made via private message. Seems like person who initially made counteroffer saw my message and then sent private message to also accept offer (at full price).

I would have expected seller to recognize my acceptance instead of his later acceptance (as initial post was a counteroffer). Turns out seller sold to first person at his price (and pretty much because of what happened after my post).

I feel what happened from my perspective was unfair (bunch of BS), so I have posted my experience here.

Sequence of events (including posted message):
jerry offers item at 225
camco counteroffers at 200 in thread
cardmonster accepts at 225 in private message
cardmonster reaffirms private message in post
camco ups offer to 225 in private message
jerry sells item to camco for 225

Sequence of events had I not posted message:
jerry offers item at 225
camco counteroffers at 200 in thread
cardmonster accepts at 225 in private message
jerry considers two competing offers

This was a great deal on a high-dollar card, so kind of a bummer that I lost out by posting claim on this thread.

cardmonster- sorry you feel that way , as the first one to respond to the post , i would feel the same way as you do, if it went to someone else, that posted later, as far as i know ,here (thebenchtrading) and most other reputable trade sights, first interested poster gets first negotiating rights (of course thats at the sellers discretion)
so it might be different ,then say "whatnot", where's its a mad unorganized scramble