Does anyone buy/trade for star base lots?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I have a TON of star base cards of current and hall of fame players. I'm not sure why, but I always sort them by player.

If anyone is interested, I would consider trading a lot (considering shipping) for a few cards I actually need or I would sell them outright. If anyone is interested in a flat rate box of all star players, even better for me.

Let me know who, if any, you are interested in. I have baseball and football.

I have a substantial lot of Mike Trout base cards.
I would only be interested in one copy of each and only if ones that I do not already have.
Potentially doubles of 2013 and earlier but that would not be a priority.

I would only be interested in one copy of each and only if ones that I do not already have.
Potentially doubles of 2013 and earlier but that would not be a priority.
I'm more interested in moving bulk at a per-copy price. I can sort uniques but I'm not in the position to list all of these out---too many products for the return.

I'm more interested in moving bulk at a per-copy price. I can sort uniques but I'm not in the position to list all of these out---too many products for the return.
That’s understandable. Do you know the range of years for the Trout cards? It would give me a better idea if I would even need the base. It may be worthwhile for me if there are years I need a bunch of base cards from.

That’s understandable. Do you know the range of years for the Trout cards? It would give me a better idea if I would even need the base. It may be worthwhile for me if there are years I need a bunch of base cards from.
I'll have to take a look, but I'm guessing most would be 2015-2021.

my finances dont really allow it at the moment , but i LOVE buying bulk lots if they consist of any of the following (more than one of the 3 categories just makes it all that much better) :

1) stars
2) rookies
3) inserts and/or parallels

it was much easier when i still had my shed at the local flea market (before i lost my car and my health) , but i love picking up bulk lots , sifting through them to pull my own wants and needs and then try to move the leftovers to recoup at least a little of what i have in the lot...right now i'm still trying to reorganize after the issues i had , but i'm hoping to either sell or trade off a bunch of base and low-end player/team lots in the coming months too...