Does anyone know if Hideo Nomo signs TTM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

since he doesnt play baseball anymore, im not sure if he is even in the states anymore. it might make it that much tougher to get his autograph :( thanks for your response, i appreciate it.

I saw a success on SCF not too long ago... but no pics, so who knows if he is just playing an April Fool's joke on you and me. :p Well at least I gave ya some info to look into now...

just checked it, it hows a success this year to a LA address. not sure if thats legit or not as most foreign players dont stay in the states. nomos last season was in 2008, so i dont think he would stick around for 4 years after he finished playing. i think for the la dodgers its going to be tough to get autographs of foreign players that have come and gone like chan ho park and most of the Dominican republic players. thanks for your response, i appreciate it.